Interested candidates can share their CVs at email@example.com along with filled in Candidates Brief Form, which is downloadable here.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is a local Pharmaceutical company. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Unit Head.
The Key responsibilities will be:
- To provide inspirational leadership to the sales and marketing team in a cohesive manner to ensure strong alignment to optimise strategy implementation and sales delivery.
- Create the vision, clarity and drive for all team members in the BU to enable them to deliver the expected sales.
- Ensure that the goals and objectives are agreed to and cascaded in a timely manner, and giving ongoing feedback, coaching and development to build skills and contribution.
2. Driving for Results
- Delivering marketing, local market access and sales plans, which optimise the brand.
- Achieve the sales, profit and market share targets for the company, in terms of both the annual budget and shorter-term phasing.
3. Strategic Thinking
- To create clear brand strategies that are fulfilled through the tactical implementation.
- To work to ensure localization of Global strategies and to tap into knowledge and information that is held by others.
- Undertake Brand Planning ensuring all critical factors are taken into account and that both strategic and tactical plans are reviewed by senior management prior to approval.
- To prepare launch plans for new products as and when available, indications and line extensions to ensure the Company achieves its goals.
4. Customer & Market focus
- Lead, develop and maintain appropriate customer networks on behalf of the company.
- Ensure competitor intelligence processes are developed and maintained.
- Ensure strategies are implemented to optimise the product’s local access to the market.
- Actively develop the motivation of the sales force through high-quality communication and flawless delivery of materials for each sales cycle.
- Present on a regular basis to the team, to ensure vision for the brand is understood.
- Develop strong cohesive relationships with marketing managers, sales force and managers via regular contact ensuring a profound understanding of the market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in leadership roles across commercial functions in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Commercially astute, with strong organisational and prioritising skills, and the ability to succeed in a highly results-driven environment.
- Proven ability to inspire, engage and take people on a journey.
- Creative and innovative.
- Entrepreneurial in approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- All round standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Proactively builds a network internally and externally and uses this effectively to assist delivery.