Principal Accountability / Responsibilities
- Manage tax function in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through the informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Remain up-to-date on the latest tax and accounting laws, regulations, codes and theories to ensure that the company remains fully compliant.
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates, and reports accruals and partnering with other departments to provide guidance/support on tax aspects
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and GST returns
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group
- Act as the key point of contact and support for our local and international taxation matters
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support to a consultant.
- Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and internationally.
- Review current and deferred tax provision
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or internationally.
- Provide tax planning, tax saving, and tax preparation services and strategies as needed or when the opportunity becomes available.
- Lead, mentor, and develop the internal tax function.
Kindly share your resume with us along with filled in Candidate’s Brief Form, at: email@example.com