Officer/Supervisor BCP & DR
Assist Manager BPR & BCP in development of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans (BCP/DRP) for all segment/units of the Bank and keep them current at all times by immediately incorporating all changes/ amendments in systems, applications, structures, products, services and etc.
- Updation BCP/DR Plan
- Coordination of BCP Activities
- Testing of BCP
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from an HEC recognized/overseas university.
- Any BCP related courses will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SBP & SECP regulations is a prerequisite.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Sound understanding of banking regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Willing to travel across the Bank’s network.
Duration and nature of previous experience
- 2-3 years of experience preferably relative to BCP operations in any commercial bank/ financial institution.