Job Title: Supervisor SBP Reporting
This role is primarily responsible to assist manager data reporting cell in timely, accurate and efficient reporting to SBP well in time ensuring completeness/adequacy of information provided. Prepare and execute all customer related data reporting requests for SBP and other regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis. Coordinate with Technology department to ensure up-to-date data is provided for accurate reporting.
- Data Reporting
- Preparing and arranging reports for submitting to SBP and other regulatory authorities within prescribed timelines.
- Assist manager in data reporting cell in providing accurate and timely information as required by regulators and internal teams.
- Assist manager in data reporting cell in managing and maintaining various credit-related data dumps received from different relevant sources and consolidate the same for effective management usage and accurate regulatory reporting.
- Identify, develop and continuously improve processes to ensure overall efficiency in SBP/ Misc. reporting desk.
- Cross Department Coordination
- Coordinate with IT, Banking System Application Team and other stakeholders for setting up appropriate parameterization for the availability of accurate data for further reporting to SBP.
- Coordinate with relevant IT desks for data extraction, where related reports are not available on front-end of systems.
- Preparation and arrangement of regulatory/ misc. reports and ensure they are reflective of the provided latest data.
- Arrange and process miscellaneous reports requested by all other departments at the corporate office.
- Audit & Compliance
- Ensure adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and provide required reports upon requirement(s).
- Coordinate with internal/external audit & SBP inspection team and provide support in the timely resolution of audit/inspection findings.
- Additional Tasks
- Provide valuable feedback, suggest process re-engineering & highlight gaps in applied processes.
- Complete all additional relevant tasks assigned by the line manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Well versed with microfinance with excellent knowledge of prudential regulations and Bank reporting guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of banking products, regulatory reporting requirements, financial transactions, and asset/liability operations management with excellent time management skills
- Have strong IT investigation / analytical skills and thoroughly understand IT networks/systems/applications/ platforms and databases.
- Communicates well in interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written environments.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment. A flexible individual having good social attributes.
- Negotiator, self-starter, assertive and a team player.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Willing to travel across Bank’s network.
- Preferably a post graduate degree in Commerce /Business administration with specializations in credit management or/and banking & finance or Master in IT/Computer Science from an HEC recognized / overseas institute.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- Preferably 3-4 years’ experience of MIS and regulatory reporting. Exposure to Microfinance / Consumer banking / Retail / asset / & regulatory reporting experience in local financial institutions / multinational environment is a plus.
- Practical experience in Core banking system implementation – preferred.